Monday, February 25, 2013

11 Months Old

At 11 Months old Teagan has become quite a little character.  She is sweet, outgoing, inquisitive, loving and rather social.  I love how smiley and happy she is whenever I get her out of her crib and when she first sees me when I pick her up from Linda's house after work.  It just makes my day. 




Some of her favorite things include her brother, her blankies, green beans, her Mommy and her Grandma Boo.  She likes her daddy, but she likes to play "hard to get" and make him really work for her attention. 



 We have learned that Teagan does not like to sit in her car seat for lengthier car rides.  She pretty much cried and let us know that she was not happy in it the whole way home from Peoria, that was a long car ride to say the least, and Jack somehow managed to sleep through the whole thing.  So it looks like we will be flying and not driving to Florida in June for our Disney Cruise.  

Teagan will walk between the coffee table, ottoman and couch and let go for a couple of steps, but still isn't walking.  I was so afraid that she was going to start walking while we were in Las Vegas, but she didn't, so I guess that is a good thing.  She is still a pretty good eater and she is usually willing to try just about anything that I put out in front of her.  


Getting vaccumed off by Daddy after eating dinner, she is a messy eater
 Teagan's new trick is to pounce on her brother when he is playing on the floor with his cars.  She literally jumps up on him like a cheetah pounces on some small prey.  I really have to keep an eye on them because she will hold on with a mighty grip and lay on his back and Jack will be trying to squirm out of her death grip while he is trying to get away....and the whole time this is going on Teagan is laughing hysterically.  I just love how much they both seem to love one another.  She lights up whenever she sees her brother, and he is always asking about her or asking where she is if he doesn't see her or if she is in her room sleeping.  
Hey that baby looks familiar


Teagan earned her first battle scar this past month.  While a friend was over our house for a visit, Teagan was climbing/sitting on Jack's pottery barn chair, and the chair was in the middle of the room so I really didn't see any harm in it.  Then out of nowhere, Teagan managed to sit up on the chair, lean on the back of the chair causing the chair to tip over and Teagan somehow smacked her head right into our entertainment center....OUCH!!!. I felt terrible, especially since I was literally two feet away from her.  
 Teagan also got her ears pierced this month.  She only cried for a couple of minutes, and I didn't cry at all.  I swear to God I could feel the pain when I heard that gun click on her ears when I was holding her.  


She must not have been too traumatized by the piercing because she was playing in the play area five minutes after it happened
Teagan has become an even bigger Mommy's Girl this past month.  It seems that lately she will start whining/crying if I am not in her direct line of sight.  And then I will hear her crawling around looking for me, crying, whining and pouting, and then as soon as she finds me, she is all smiles.  Yes this is very flattering, but on some days it is a little annoying.......Sorry Teagan :-(   
Here are some pictures from this month......








Happy 11 Months Teagan......We Love You




No comments:

Post a Comment